ADHD Parent Education Meeting
November 12, 2013
6 – 8 p.m.
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
New Berlin, Wis.
Presented By: Marianne Burton, Ph.D.(child psychologist)
Join us to learn more about parenting a child with ADHD, tips to make dealing with your child’s ADHD easier on the family and coping skills for your child.
For more information or to reserve a spot, please email Michelle at MRodriguez@chw.org.
Sponsored by Southwest Pediatrics, a Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin primary care clinic, and New Berlin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids from Wisconsin 2014 Audtions
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds