Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Sherri Wolfmeyer, CPA as Vice President - Finance at its corporate office.
In her role as Vice President - Finance, Wolfmeyer will be responsible for planning, managing, and coordinating the general accounting processes of the organization. She will also assist in the preparation of reports reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances, and other financial results.
Wolfmeyer comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 19 years of accounting experience, 11 of which are in the financial industry. She brings a strong background in developing procedures that improve speed, accuracy, and understanding of departmental functions to her new role.
Adding Wolfmeyer as a leader dedicated to the Accounting department will allow Waterstone Mortgage to leverage the company’s knowledge, technology, and people to drive process improvements that reduce time and cost while increasing customer satisfaction.
“We are delighted to add an employee of Sherri Wolfmeyer’s quality to our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “Her skills and experience will provide us with the leadership we need to continue to streamline our processes and provide our customers with the best possible lending experience.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to almost 700 employees in 15 states.
In 2013, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fourth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.6 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa