Dr. Tom Stamas, family, cosmetic and sedation dentist, whose practice is located in Oconomowoc, will host a one-day event that will offer free dental care for those 12 years and older who cannot get dental care elsewhere.
The event is called Dentistry from the Heart and is supported by a network of volunteer dental practices across the United States and Canada. In the 13 years of its existence, the organization has helped more than 80,000 people who do not have dental insurance.
Dr. Stamas and his staff have previously volunteered their dental expertise at the Mission of Mercy event in June of 2013 along with more than 1200 other volunteers. This is their first Dentistry from the Heart event.
This event will be held on November 2,2013 from 8am - 5pm and Dr. Stamas will offer free extractions, free cleanings, and free cavity fillings to those who do not have dental insurance.
For more information please call the office of Dr. Stamas at 262-567-8386.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective