Behind every good dish lies a good tale. Even more so with Bonefish Grill’s newest special Tuesday menu of lobster dishes driven to make mouths water. Inspired by a few almost-true stories, each dish on the Tuesday Tales of Lobster menu comes paired with its very own tale.
Available now for a limited time, Tuesday Tales of Lobster provides guests with the indulgence they deserve after a work-filled day. Featured menu items include the Lobster Tail Dinner with choice of salad and fresh side for $12.90 and the coastal favorite Lobster Roll Sliders with Fries, priced affordably starting at $7.90. And for those looking to add something extra special to their favorite meal, a Wood-Grilled Cold Water Lobster tail can be added to any dish or enjoyed solo for $7.90.
“Whether enjoying a week night dinner with your family, or celebrating a special occasion, the Tuesday Tales of Lobster menu allows you to make your week night delectable,” said Scott Johnson, vice president of marketing at Bonefish Grill.
The desire and intrigue of Bonefish Grill’s Tales of Lobster include:
Wood-Grilled Cold Water Lobster Tail – “So then I said … ‘If you really knew me, you’d know that I’m from the cold waters of the North Atlantic and that I’m wood-grilled, seasoned and served with butter for dipping.’ Honestly. Check my Facebook page!”
Lobster Roll Sliders + Fries – “I had this dream once that I was enveloped by soft, warm toasted brioche buns. Like being hugged by rich, buttery pillows. Then I realized I was awake. And forever changed.”
Steak topped with Lobster Thermidor – “A passionate tale of forbidden love – so steamy, so indulgent, that it can only be expressed with a 6 oz. wood-grilled sirloin and sweet lobster, lump crab, a velvety sauce with a hint of sherry, and garlic whipped potatoes. Or maybe it was a filet for +$6? Either way.”
Visit Bonefish Grill’s Web site for more information on this new lobstercentric menu.
About Bonefish Grill
Founded in St. Petersburg, Florida, Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world and other savory wood-grilled specialties. Guests receive “chef’s coat service” and are guided through an innovative, seasonal menu and specials featuring the highest-quality, fresh ingredients. Combined with a big-city bar, Bonefish Grill offers hand-crafted cocktails and an affordable list of 30 wines by the glass offering a great match for any food pairing.
The restaurant provides a fun and lively place to eat, drink, relax and socialize on any given day of the week. The experience is based on the premise of simplicity, consistency and a strong commitment to excellence at every level. In thirteen years, the award-winning Bonefish Grill family has grown to 189 restaurants in 32 states. For more information, visit www.bonefishgrill.com, facebook.com/BonefishGrill or follow on Twitter @bonefishgrill.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Lung Association’s State of Tobacco Control 2016 Gives Wisconsin Mixed Grades for Efforts to Save Lives by Reducing Tobacco Use
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More