The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presented GSF Mortgage Corporation with a ribbon cutting ceremony on Thursday, October 3 to celebrate their new branch opening.
GSF, a residential mortgage lender, uses a web-based upload process optimized for competitive online mortgage lending. GSF eliminates expensive third party charges, with loans being handled through a quality control process by mortgage experts. GSF refers to the method as “Lending In Your Favor.”
The new branch is headed by Andy Newman, one of GSF’s Senior Loan Originators. The branch is located within the corporate headquarters in Brookfield, but branch employees are also located elsewhere.
GSF has opened up a number of new branches across the country, and are using this particular branch as a symbol for the expansion GSF has taken on in the past few months.
Hannah Goreta, GSF Account Executive, said, “We would like to use this ribbon cutting as an event to make people aware of our presence within the Brookfield Chamber, as we have recently become more active and are actively looking to partner with several other organizations.”
Visit GSF’s website at https://gogsf.com/ for further information.
Located at 15430 W. Capitol Dr., Suite 100- Brookfield
Pictured in front row from left to right:
Carol White, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce; Andy Newman, GSF Mortgage Corporation; Jenny Heus, GSF Mortgage Corporation ; Debbie Beier, GSF Mortgage Corporation; Mike Maida, GSF Mortgage Corporation; Hannah Goreta, GSF Mortgage Corporation; Rosemary Goreta, GSF Mortgage Corporation; Steve Ponto, City of Brookfield Mayor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World