Apartment Owners and Managers Association Elects Chris Slater as President-Elect of Board of Directors
Don Lindeman, President of Property Management for Mandel Group, is the newly elected President of the Apartment Owners & Managers Association of Greater Milwaukee (AOMA), and Brookfield resident Chris Slater,Vice President of Brokerage and Development, Premier Real Estate Mgmt., LLC, was named President-Elect for the 2013 – 2014 term.
The full slate of officers and directors for 2013-2014 was elected at a banquet on Wednesday, September 18, at the Blue Mound Country Club and includes:
• President: Don Lindeman, President of Property Management, Mandel Group
• President-Elect: Chris Slater, Vice President of Brokerage and Development, Premier Real Estate Mgmt., LLC
• Secretary/Treasurer: Julie Fosco, Area Manager, Oakbrook Corporation
• Past President: Tim Szeklinski, Property Manager, CRH Management, Inc.
• Director: Bill Dwyer, President, Dwyer Property Management, LLC
• Director: Susan Ipsarides, Asset Manager, Greywolf Partners, Inc.
• Director: Wendy Slocum, President, Burke Properties
• Professional Service Director: Manuel Salinas, General Sales Manager, For Rent Media
About the Apartment Owners & Managers Association (AOMA)
The Apartment Owners & Managers Association (AOMA) was formed in 1974 and provides local apartment owners the opportunity to participate in a group devoted to their industry. AOMA is affiliated with the National Apartment Association (NAA), America's leading advocate for quality rental housing. NAA's mission is to serve the interests of multifamily housing owners, managers, developers and suppliers and maintain a high level of professionalism in the multifamily housing industry to better serve the rental housing needs of the public. As a federation of more than 170 state and local affiliates, NAA is comprised of 63,000 members representing 6.8 million apartment homes throughout the United States and Canada. Founded in 1939, NAA members represent all facets of the multifamily housing industry: apartment owners, management executives, developers, builders, investors, property managers, leasing consultants, maintenance personnel, suppliers and related business professionals throughout the United States and Canada. More information about the NAA is available online at http://www.naahq.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World