New Berlin Police Citizens Academy Alumni Association Fundraiser:
Help support the New Berlin Police Citizens Academy Alumni Association, LLC by eating out on Monday, September 30, 2013, at Quaker Steak and Lube in New Berlin. They are located at 4900 S. Moorland Road in New Berlin, next to the Marcus Ridge theater. Five percent of the sales all day will go towards purchasing items requested by the New Berlin Police Department.
You must bring in a coupon (downloaded from the NBPCAAA website at www.nbpcitizensacademy.org.) fill out your name, email, phone number, bring it with on the 30th, and you could win a chance for a $25 gift card!
Remember, Mondays are kids nights as well, and we will have some fun activities for them too. So come on down, eat great food, and have some fun!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Paul Petrides Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Engineer
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division