New Berlin Police Citizens Academy Alumni Association Fundraiser:
Help support the New Berlin Police Citizens Academy Alumni Association, LLC by eating out on Monday, September 30, 2013, at Quaker Steak and Lube in New Berlin. They are located at 4900 S. Moorland Road in New Berlin, next to the Marcus Ridge theater. Five percent of the sales all day will go towards purchasing items requested by the New Berlin Police Department.
You must bring in a coupon (downloaded from the NBPCAAA website at www.nbpcitizensacademy.org.) fill out your name, email, phone number, bring it with on the 30th, and you could win a chance for a $25 gift card!
Remember, Mondays are kids nights as well, and we will have some fun activities for them too. So come on down, eat great food, and have some fun!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Judi Murphy of Murphy Associates honored with Chamber Champion Award
- Knapp Chiropractic Adopts A Local Family
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives More than $600 to Two Schools in Second Round of Donations
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County