A ribbon cutting ceremony, presented by The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, was held on Thursday, September 5 to celebrate the newest location of the ENTstitute.
The Entstitute is Wisconsin’s Premier Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists. Comprised of five board certified head and neck surgeons, their physicians provide comprehensive surgical and medical management for all aspects of head and neck problems. With three doctors of Audiology, they also have full service Audiology and hearing aid services at all 4 locations as well as a Speech Pathologist at the clinic office in Greenfield.
Pictured front row from left to right:
Sherry Douglas, SEEK Careers/Staffing; Steve Ponto, City of Brookfield Mayor; Stephanie Doering, Entstitute ; Dr. David S. Lee, Entstitute ; Dr. Christopher M. Long, Entstitute ; Dr. Michael R. Nordstrom, Entstitute; Dr. Satish Kodali, Entstitute; Carol White, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce; Tiffany Mitchell Detvan, Edward Jones Investments
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers