You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414) 231-4896. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. Certified volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked. To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org.
A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please mention that you would like to purchase a low-cost seat when making your appointment.
Car and booster seats are the law.
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Residents Participate in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Sikich Moves In to the Top 10 on Milwaukee’s Annual Book of Lists
- 35th Annual Ice Age Trail Endurance Run