You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414) 231-4896. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. Certified volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked. To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org.
A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please mention that you would like to purchase a low-cost seat when making your appointment.
Car and booster seats are the law.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event