You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414) 231-4896. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. Certified volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked. To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org.
A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please mention that you would like to purchase a low-cost seat when making your appointment.
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House