You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414) 231-4896. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. Certified volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked. To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org.
A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please mention that you would like to purchase a low-cost seat when making your appointment.
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Earns 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Woodside students jump for heart health
- Lakeland College expands ways students can take classes
- Toys for Tots Success at Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Aprahamian named Wisconsin Super Lawyer
- Germantown High School Recognizes the November Students of the Month
- Let the Games Begin in Waukesha
- School Springs to Action!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet and Jim Sajdak Named “Retailer of the Year”