Bullying: Prevention, Detection and Intervention
September 24, 2013
6 – 8 p.m.
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
New Berlin, Wis.
Join us to learn how bullying can be prevented, tips for parents of a child who is being bullied and tools available to educate parents to become an advocate for their child.
Presented by Bridget Clementi, director of Community Health, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and the bullying prevention team at Children’s Hospital with Nancy Athanasiou, Ed.D., Dean of Education at Alverno College.
For more information or to reserve your spot, please call Michelle at (262) 814-7076 or email MRodriguez@chw.org.
Sponsored by Southwest Pediatrics, a Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin primary care clinic, and the New Berlin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World