Hamilton High School speech language pathologist Jen Knapp was recognized at the Aug. 19 Hamilton School Board meeting for receiving the Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services (WCASS) Special Education Related Support Services award.
Knapp, who has been a speech language pathologist at Hamilton for seven years, was nominated by her colleagues and students. The award is presented to an individual who provides outstanding services to students with disabilities. Knapp’s nominators noted that she puts her students above herself and makes numerous contribution that have a positive impact on the lives of Hamilton students and staff.
The Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services is a statewide organization devoted to improving services to children with special needs by promoting professional leadership, providing opportunities for study of issues pertaining to special services, and facilitating communication and collaboration on behalf of special needs students.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year