Hamilton High School speech language pathologist Jen Knapp was recognized at the Aug. 19 Hamilton School Board meeting for receiving the Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services (WCASS) Special Education Related Support Services award.
Knapp, who has been a speech language pathologist at Hamilton for seven years, was nominated by her colleagues and students. The award is presented to an individual who provides outstanding services to students with disabilities. Knapp’s nominators noted that she puts her students above herself and makes numerous contribution that have a positive impact on the lives of Hamilton students and staff.
The Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services is a statewide organization devoted to improving services to children with special needs by promoting professional leadership, providing opportunities for study of issues pertaining to special services, and facilitating communication and collaboration on behalf of special needs students.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Chamber hosts ribbon-cutting for new member, Mike Savelkoul of Edward Jones
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale