Families, community members and business community invited to attend Wednesday announcement about continuing beloved Milwaukee holiday tradition
A gift to Milwaukee from BMO Harris Bank has been resting in Red Arrow Park. Join us for the gift’s reveal as part of an announcement about a long-cherished Christmas tradition for many in the community on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 28 at noon
Where: Red Arrow Park Ice Rink, 920 N. Water St., Milwaukee
Activities accompanying the announcement will include:
- Photo opportunities with the giant present sitting in Red Arrow Park as well as with Hubert the Lion and dancers and characters of this well-known Milwaukee holiday tradition
- Balloons, candy, raffle prizes and promotional deals for families in attendance
- Announcement near Red Arrow Park’s well-known ice rink with interview opportunities following the announcement.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Freaky Friday Dance
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are Chiropractic X-Rays Safe?
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa