Local author Shirlee Monty
Wednesday, July 17, 7:00pm
Monty's latest book, May’s Boy: the Rest of the Story, continues the amazing story of Leslie Lemke, one of less than 100 prodigious savants in the world and considered one of the most spectacularly gifted musically. Following the success of May’s Boy, released in 1981, Monty and the Lemkes traveled throughout the country responding to the demands for concerts and television appearances. It was a journey of joy and excitement that will touch, amuse and inspire readers.
Ms. Monty will read and share her experiences from this life changing journey. Books will be available for purchase.
For more information, contact the Brookfield Public Library at 262-782-4140, option 1. No registration is required for this free program.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society