Local author Shirlee Monty
Wednesday, July 17, 7:00pm
Monty's latest book, May’s Boy: the Rest of the Story, continues the amazing story of Leslie Lemke, one of less than 100 prodigious savants in the world and considered one of the most spectacularly gifted musically. Following the success of May’s Boy, released in 1981, Monty and the Lemkes traveled throughout the country responding to the demands for concerts and television appearances. It was a journey of joy and excitement that will touch, amuse and inspire readers.
Ms. Monty will read and share her experiences from this life changing journey. Books will be available for purchase.
For more information, contact the Brookfield Public Library at 262-782-4140, option 1. No registration is required for this free program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball