Local author Shirlee Monty
Wednesday, July 17, 7:00pm
Monty's latest book, May’s Boy: the Rest of the Story, continues the amazing story of Leslie Lemke, one of less than 100 prodigious savants in the world and considered one of the most spectacularly gifted musically. Following the success of May’s Boy, released in 1981, Monty and the Lemkes traveled throughout the country responding to the demands for concerts and television appearances. It was a journey of joy and excitement that will touch, amuse and inspire readers.
Ms. Monty will read and share her experiences from this life changing journey. Books will be available for purchase.
For more information, contact the Brookfield Public Library at 262-782-4140, option 1. No registration is required for this free program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities