Local author Shirlee Monty
Wednesday, July 17, 7:00pm
Monty's latest book, May’s Boy: the Rest of the Story, continues the amazing story of Leslie Lemke, one of less than 100 prodigious savants in the world and considered one of the most spectacularly gifted musically. Following the success of May’s Boy, released in 1981, Monty and the Lemkes traveled throughout the country responding to the demands for concerts and television appearances. It was a journey of joy and excitement that will touch, amuse and inspire readers.
Ms. Monty will read and share her experiences from this life changing journey. Books will be available for purchase.
For more information, contact the Brookfield Public Library at 262-782-4140, option 1. No registration is required for this free program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- LifeTime OB-GYN Joins Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network
- Lutheran Home Foundation Appoints Brookfield Resident to Board
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners