Local author Shirlee Monty
Wednesday, July 17, 7:00pm
Monty's latest book, May’s Boy: the Rest of the Story, continues the amazing story of Leslie Lemke, one of less than 100 prodigious savants in the world and considered one of the most spectacularly gifted musically. Following the success of May’s Boy, released in 1981, Monty and the Lemkes traveled throughout the country responding to the demands for concerts and television appearances. It was a journey of joy and excitement that will touch, amuse and inspire readers.
Ms. Monty will read and share her experiences from this life changing journey. Books will be available for purchase.
For more information, contact the Brookfield Public Library at 262-782-4140, option 1. No registration is required for this free program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- WCTC offers Home Building Seminar in October
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Award winning WWII book to be discussed at the Brookfield Library
- Newcastle Place to Host Oktoberfest Celebration
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- R.A. Smith National Named a “2015 Best Firms to Work For” in the Nation by Zweig Group
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!