Sunset Playhouse, a not-for-profit community theatre located at 800 N. Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI will hold a Volunteer Open House on Monday, August 5, 2013 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
During the open house current volunteers will provide tours of the theatrical facility and information on all aspects of the theater as well as the volunteer opportunities available there. There will also be performances of short scenes from the plays slated for our 2013-2014 season and an opportunity to enter to win a raffle prize.
Sunset welcomes all people who are interested in volunteering their time and talent in the enriching field of live theater. There is no knowledge or experience in theatrical work required as training is available in all areas, from ushering to set construction, props and stage management. There is an abundance of work to be done on a theatrical production so each and every volunteer that has time to spare in their lives to donate to this enriching, exciting and entertaining field is encouraged to attend this event!
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1