Sunset Playhouse, a not-for-profit community theatre located at 800 N. Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI will hold a Volunteer Open House on Monday, August 5, 2013 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
During the open house current volunteers will provide tours of the theatrical facility and information on all aspects of the theater as well as the volunteer opportunities available there. There will also be performances of short scenes from the plays slated for our 2013-2014 season and an opportunity to enter to win a raffle prize.
Sunset welcomes all people who are interested in volunteering their time and talent in the enriching field of live theater. There is no knowledge or experience in theatrical work required as training is available in all areas, from ushering to set construction, props and stage management. There is an abundance of work to be done on a theatrical production so each and every volunteer that has time to spare in their lives to donate to this enriching, exciting and entertaining field is encouraged to attend this event!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Adults Skate Too
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Receives Young Engineer of the Year Award
- Gary Dunco Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill