Sunset Playhouse, a not-for-profit community theatre located at 800 N. Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI will hold a Volunteer Open House on Monday, August 5, 2013 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
During the open house current volunteers will provide tours of the theatrical facility and information on all aspects of the theater as well as the volunteer opportunities available there. There will also be performances of short scenes from the plays slated for our 2013-2014 season and an opportunity to enter to win a raffle prize.
Sunset welcomes all people who are interested in volunteering their time and talent in the enriching field of live theater. There is no knowledge or experience in theatrical work required as training is available in all areas, from ushering to set construction, props and stage management. There is an abundance of work to be done on a theatrical production so each and every volunteer that has time to spare in their lives to donate to this enriching, exciting and entertaining field is encouraged to attend this event!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860