Sunset Playhouse, a not-for-profit community theatre located at 800 N. Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI will hold a Volunteer Open House on Monday, August 5, 2013 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
During the open house current volunteers will provide tours of the theatrical facility and information on all aspects of the theater as well as the volunteer opportunities available there. There will also be performances of short scenes from the plays slated for our 2013-2014 season and an opportunity to enter to win a raffle prize.
Sunset welcomes all people who are interested in volunteering their time and talent in the enriching field of live theater. There is no knowledge or experience in theatrical work required as training is available in all areas, from ushering to set construction, props and stage management. There is an abundance of work to be done on a theatrical production so each and every volunteer that has time to spare in their lives to donate to this enriching, exciting and entertaining field is encouraged to attend this event!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility