Templeton Middle School eighth-graders Benjamin Evans and Colin Mittelstaedt were named finalists in the Wisconsin YES! competition. Evans’ “Anti-Fat Band” and Mittelstaedt’s “Water Power 2.0” business plans placed in the top 17 entries.
Students submitted their ideas in a 250-word online summary to compete in the first phase of the competition. The finalists prepared a 1,000-word executive summary covering company overview, product or service description, customer definition, market description, size and sales strategy, competition, management team, financials and capital needs.
Modeled after the successful Governor’s Business Plan contest, Wisconsin YES! is designed to teach students how innovation in science and technology fields can be developed into plausible business plans. It allows students to explore the connections between science, technology and entrepreneurship.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity