Staffing Company Makes Inavero’s 2013 Best of Staffing List for Fourth Straight Year
Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest privately-held staffing company, has been named to Inavero’s 2013 Best of Staffing Client list for the fourth straight year.
Best of Staffing, presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, is the nation’s only satisfaction award that recognizes exceptional client service within the staffing industry.
“Less than one percent of staffing firms in the U.S. and Canada have been named to the Best of Staffing List for Client Satisfaction,” said Rick Grimord, CEO of the Express Employment Professionals Brookfield, Wis. office.
Staffing firms competing to make the Best of Staffing Client list underwent a rigorous client survey process followed by careful analysis of responses to determine satisfaction levels. Express received satisfaction ratings from 74 percent of their clients, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 48 percent.
“We are seeing more and more companies incorporating staffing services into their hiring strategies,” Grimord said. “Due to a shift in hiring strategies and increased demand for talented job candidates, companies who use staffing firms expect impeccable service more than they ever have before. And that’s what Express delivers.”
The Inavero team analyzes satisfaction feedback from more than 300,000 staffing firm clients and talent each year, and serves as the American Staffing Association’s exclusive research partner.
Express Employment Professionals offers a full range of employment solutions including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources. With more than 600 offices in the U.S., Canada and South Africa, Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. For more information about Express and its services, visit www.expresspros.com.
The Brookfield, Wis. Express Employment Professionals franchise began operations in August of 2012 and provides expertise to the eastern portion of Waukesha County with temporary and full-time employees in a variety of fields including manufacturing, administrative, commercial, accounting and finance, technical and marketing.
The Brookfield Express office is located at 17550 West Bluemound Road, Suite 200, Brookfield, Wis. For more information and for businesses seeking employees, call 262-754-1350, email Richard.Grimord@expresspros.com, or visit the Express Brookfield, Wis. office’s website at http://brookfieldwi.expresspros.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College Works Painting Internship
- American Lung Association’s State of Tobacco Control 2016 Gives Wisconsin Mixed Grades for Efforts to Save Lives by Reducing Tobacco Use
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership