Tour le Jardin Garden Walk
July 20th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
7 Gardens sponsored by three local garden clubs.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased in early June at the following ticket outlets:
Located in Elm Grove are;
Welke’s House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive;
Snapdragon Flowers & Gifts of Elm Grove, 13458 Watertown Plank Road;
Sunset Theater Box Office,;
Located in Milwaukee is;
Samara Garden and Home, 5211 W. North Avenue
OR by mail by contacting Carole Hopp at 414-771-7979 or email email@example.com.
You may also visit our web site at www.elmgrovegardenclub.com
On tour day, tickets are $10 and will be available at the above locations as well as the Ticket Tent at the Sunset Theater, 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, the starting point for the tour.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Comedy for a Cause Benefits Fight Against Ovarian Cancer
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm