The 3M Foundation recently donated $250 to Hamilton High School Charger Robotics in recognition of Steve Michalski’s commitment to the community.
“3M employees and retirees give generously give their time and skills to help improve lives,” said Kimberly Price, vice-president, 3M Community Affairs. “We are pleased to recognize their commitment to their communities.”
As part of the 3M Volunteer Match, the 3M Foundation will donate $250 to eligible non-profit organizations for which a 3M employee volunteers 20 hours or a 3M retiree volunteers 25 hours or more per calendar year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair