The 3M Foundation recently donated $250 to Hamilton High School Charger Robotics in recognition of Steve Michalski’s commitment to the community.
“3M employees and retirees give generously give their time and skills to help improve lives,” said Kimberly Price, vice-president, 3M Community Affairs. “We are pleased to recognize their commitment to their communities.”
As part of the 3M Volunteer Match, the 3M Foundation will donate $250 to eligible non-profit organizations for which a 3M employee volunteers 20 hours or a 3M retiree volunteers 25 hours or more per calendar year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014