The 3M Foundation recently donated $250 to Hamilton High School Charger Robotics in recognition of Steve Michalski’s commitment to the community.
“3M employees and retirees give generously give their time and skills to help improve lives,” said Kimberly Price, vice-president, 3M Community Affairs. “We are pleased to recognize their commitment to their communities.”
As part of the 3M Volunteer Match, the 3M Foundation will donate $250 to eligible non-profit organizations for which a 3M employee volunteers 20 hours or a 3M retiree volunteers 25 hours or more per calendar year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin