Mark May 17 as an evening of great fun for the family at Woodside Elementary School. The school will celebrate its annual Family Fun Night from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Family Fun Night is a fundraiser that supports Woodside Home and School’s enriching learning programs for students and teachers. Inflatable rides, games and concessions are planned. In addition, a raffle and silent auction with more than $5,000 worth of items provided by area businesses will surely have something for everyone.
The event will include a special appearance by the Milwaukee Brewers Racing Sausages. Families will have an opportunity to interact with the five Racing Sausages from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is open to the public, and Woodside Home and School encourages community members to attend. Tickets for rides, games and food will be available at the door. For more information, please contact Jessi Wrench at (262) 820-1826.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex. The event will be held indoors if it is rainy or windy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"