Mark May 17 as an evening of great fun for the family at Woodside Elementary School. The school will celebrate its annual Family Fun Night from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Family Fun Night is a fundraiser that supports Woodside Home and School’s enriching learning programs for students and teachers. Inflatable rides, games and concessions are planned. In addition, a raffle and silent auction with more than $5,000 worth of items provided by area businesses will surely have something for everyone.
The event will include a special appearance by the Milwaukee Brewers Racing Sausages. Families will have an opportunity to interact with the five Racing Sausages from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is open to the public, and Woodside Home and School encourages community members to attend. Tickets for rides, games and food will be available at the door. For more information, please contact Jessi Wrench at (262) 820-1826.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex. The event will be held indoors if it is rainy or windy.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society