Mark May 17 as an evening of great fun for the family at Woodside Elementary School. The school will celebrate its annual Family Fun Night from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Family Fun Night is a fundraiser that supports Woodside Home and School’s enriching learning programs for students and teachers. Inflatable rides, games and concessions are planned. In addition, a raffle and silent auction with more than $5,000 worth of items provided by area businesses will surely have something for everyone.
The event will include a special appearance by the Milwaukee Brewers Racing Sausages. Families will have an opportunity to interact with the five Racing Sausages from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is open to the public, and Woodside Home and School encourages community members to attend. Tickets for rides, games and food will be available at the door. For more information, please contact Jessi Wrench at (262) 820-1826.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex. The event will be held indoors if it is rainy or windy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. John Vondrell Receives Distinguished Service Award
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Learn about Common Core Sept. 20 in Waukesha
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!