Mark May 17 as an evening of great fun for the family at Woodside Elementary School. The school will celebrate its annual Family Fun Night from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Family Fun Night is a fundraiser that supports Woodside Home and School’s enriching learning programs for students and teachers. Inflatable rides, games and concessions are planned. In addition, a raffle and silent auction with more than $5,000 worth of items provided by area businesses will surely have something for everyone.
The event will include a special appearance by the Milwaukee Brewers Racing Sausages. Families will have an opportunity to interact with the five Racing Sausages from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is open to the public, and Woodside Home and School encourages community members to attend. Tickets for rides, games and food will be available at the door. For more information, please contact Jessi Wrench at (262) 820-1826.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex. The event will be held indoors if it is rainy or windy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help