The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 2-4 in the library’s Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 2 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 3 and 4.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, books on cassette and DVDs for children and adults will be offered for sale. Most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1. Some items are specially priced. On Saturday, May 4 unmarked items will be 10 cents each or a “baker’s dozen “(13 items) for $1.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call 262-532-8927 or 532-8920.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World