Templeton Middle School music students participated March 22-23 in the Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) Solo and Ensemble Music Festival held at Mukwonago High School. Students entered as individual soloists, duets, trios or large ensembles. The WSMA judge rated them on a I-V system with I as the highest.
Students who performed music from Class A were eligible to receive a *I rating denoting that they will advance to the state music festival April 27 at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The following students earned this distinction:
•Sarah Chartrand, flute solo;
•Stephanie Pham, piano and violin solo; and
•Alexandra Stephens, flute solo.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. John Vondrell Receives Distinguished Service Award
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Learn about Common Core Sept. 20 in Waukesha
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!