Templeton Middle School music students participated March 22-23 in the Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) Solo and Ensemble Music Festival held at Mukwonago High School. Students entered as individual soloists, duets, trios or large ensembles. The WSMA judge rated them on a I-V system with I as the highest.
Students who performed music from Class A were eligible to receive a *I rating denoting that they will advance to the state music festival April 27 at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The following students earned this distinction:
•Sarah Chartrand, flute solo;
•Stephanie Pham, piano and violin solo; and
•Alexandra Stephens, flute solo.
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services