Templeton Middle School music students participated March 22-23 in the Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) Solo and Ensemble Music Festival held at Mukwonago High School. Students entered as individual soloists, duets, trios or large ensembles. The WSMA judge rated them on a I-V system with I as the highest.
Students who performed music from Class A were eligible to receive a *I rating denoting that they will advance to the state music festival April 27 at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The following students earned this distinction:
•Sarah Chartrand, flute solo;
•Stephanie Pham, piano and violin solo; and
•Alexandra Stephens, flute solo.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014