The Milwaukee Choristers, under the direction of Dr. James Kinchen, will present a concert at Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee St., Delafield, on Friday, April 5, at 7:00 p.m.
The Milwaukee Choristers has established itself as one of Milwaukee’s most versatile and popular vocal ensembles for more than 75 years. Christ the King’s pastor, Gary Grindeland, said, “We are extremely pleased to have these 60 vocalists sharing their musical gifts with us. This is a wonderful opportunity for the community to enjoy music from one of the most exceptional choirs in the area, right within our place of worship.”
A reception will follow the performance, catered by Stolley’s Hogg Alley with its famous wings and sauces.
The concert is a part of Christ the King’s Sacred Music Series, featuring various choirs, bands, and other musical artists from across the country. The series runs from September to May and is now concluding its third full season for the community.
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Weekly worship is held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m.
For information on Christ the King, call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Christ the King Church Announces Safari Adventure for Little Children
- Color With Us This Saturday ‘Crafternoon!’ at Brookfield Public Library
- Romp ‘n Rally for HAWS
- Learn The Latest Anti Aging Techniques at
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Free Movies in the Park
- Library Program at Brookfield Library--WWII Enemy POWs in Wisconsin: The Story Behind the Story
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- Summer Art Classes for Children and Adults