The Milwaukee Choristers, under the direction of Dr. James Kinchen, will present a concert at Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee St., Delafield, on Friday, April 5, at 7:00 p.m.
The Milwaukee Choristers has established itself as one of Milwaukee’s most versatile and popular vocal ensembles for more than 75 years. Christ the King’s pastor, Gary Grindeland, said, “We are extremely pleased to have these 60 vocalists sharing their musical gifts with us. This is a wonderful opportunity for the community to enjoy music from one of the most exceptional choirs in the area, right within our place of worship.”
A reception will follow the performance, catered by Stolley’s Hogg Alley with its famous wings and sauces.
The concert is a part of Christ the King’s Sacred Music Series, featuring various choirs, bands, and other musical artists from across the country. The series runs from September to May and is now concluding its third full season for the community.
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Weekly worship is held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m.
For information on Christ the King, call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Residents Participate in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Sikich Moves In to the Top 10 on Milwaukee’s Annual Book of Lists
- 35th Annual Ice Age Trail Endurance Run