Brookfield, Wis. – Exhibit Systems, a premier exhibit company offering one-stop service for trade shows and marketing events, has strengthened its professional team with the addition of two new employees.
Susan Snow brings nearly two decades of experience in exhibit and trade show marketing to her new role as project manager at Exhibit Systems. Leanne Copus joins the company as an accounting specialist.
The two begin work in the spacious new Brookfield home of Exhibit Systems. The trade show display manufacturer moved into the 46,000 square-foot-building, at 12600 W. Burleigh Road, in January and February. The new location more than doubles the production area and showroom space of its former Menomonee Falls location, where it had operated since 2006.
“We welcome Sue and Leanne not only for the many talents they bring to Exhibit Systems, but also as another welcome sign of our continued growth,” said Dave Jentz, Vice-President of Exhibit Systems. “We know they will do a great job serving our customers and taking their trade show marketing to new levels of success.”
Susan Snow, a Pewaukee resident, brings a unique perspective to Exhibit Systems, having worked on both the vendor and customer sides of the exhibit industry. She most recently worked as trade show manager at Diversey Inc. in Sturtevant, Wis., where she oversaw all production and execution for 20 major marketing events annually.
Snow will work directly with Exhibit Systems’ customers to design and create eye-catching, sales-enhancing displays incorporating the latest technological innovations. She will also provide on-site trade show services to ensure customers’ complete satisfaction, and manage the shipping and storage of their exhibits.
Snow’s earlier exhibit industry experience was forged as a project manager for two Milwaukee companies, Derse and Exhibitry Plus, where she handled a multitude of responsibilities in exhibit production and trade show services. She holds B.A. degrees in business management and professional communications from Alverno College.
Leanne Copus, a resident of Eagle, will work in accounting and office administration for Exhibit Systems. She comes from Plastic Molded Concepts in Eagle, Wis., where her responsibilities included accounting, payroll and assisting the human resources and sales departments.
Copus earlier worked as a customer service representative for Roadrunner Transportation Services in Milwaukee. She studied at Milwaukee Area Technical College and the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
Exhibit Systems, which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2012, specializes in results-oriented, business-building exhibits and displays for trade shows, interiors and other events. Dedicated to helping customers “Build a Better Image,” the company designs and fabricates custom, modular, and portable exhibits that promote face-to-face marketing. Its services also include rental exhibits, storage, transportation and on-site installation and dismantling of exhibits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help