The 2013 Summer Opportunities Program will run from June 19 to July 17, with no school on July 4 and 5. Brochures will be sent home April 8, and will be available on the district website. Registration begins April 10 at 6 p.m. and will continue through May 10. Families can register online, by mail or in person.
Registration forms received by mail or in person will be processed April 10 at 7 p.m. in the order in which they were received. Online registration is strongly encouraged. For more information, please call the Summer Opportunities office at (262) 255-3653.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Melinda Myers To Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar at Stein's in Wauwatosa on Sat., June 1