Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February. They are:
•Andrew Johnson and Donald Neumann, applied engineering and technology;
•Constance Dowden, art;
•Hailey Strohm, business education;
•Alex Magoon, communication arts;
•Cassidy Schilz, family and consumer sciences;
•Andrew Poenitsch, fitness education;
•Megan Hessler, mathematics;
•Harrison Yu, music;
•Madison Czerwinski, science;
•Colin Wiese, social studies; and
•Collin Schulz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Express Employment Professionals Awarded “Best of Staffing”
- First annual Village Extreme to be held June 22, 2013 in Brookfield Village
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Free music event at Luther Manor
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic