There are 5.4 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease. Nearly 50,000 of those individuals live in Southeastern Wisconsin. Do you need information about this devastating disease, that is the 6th leading cause of death in the nation? On Wednesday, March 6, the Alzheimer’s Association, in conjunction with the Walgreens located at 15650 West Greenfield in Brookfield, will present an Alzheimer’s Awareness Event. Stop by and receive information about Alzheimer’s disease, and the care and support that is available for individuals living with Alzheimer’s, and their families and friends.
If you are not able to attend this one-day event, but have questions about Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, please call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- The 4 C's of Crystals: PART 2