Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory appearing at Milwaukee’s Magnificent Bride Wedding Show
Brookfield artisanal chocolatier showing creations at March 3rd Expo at Pfister Hotel
Stephen Betts, co-owner of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at Brookfield Square Shopping Center in Brookfield, Wis., announces that he and his team will be appearing at Milwaukee’s Magnificent Bride Wedding Show on March 3, 2013 at Milwaukee’s Pfister Hotel.
“We’ll be at The Pfister from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. as a bridal favor supplier, showing our one-of-a-kind and made-to-order chocolate favors that are as individual as our clients themselves,” said Betts. “Rocky Mountain Chocolate is always your best destination for high quality chocolates.”
Milwaukee’s Magnificent Bride Wedding Show will be held at The Pfister Hotel, 424 E. Wisconsin Ave., 7th floor ballrooms, Milwaukee, Wis., on Sunday, March 3, 2013, 11:00am to 4pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door day of show for $35, using cash or check only.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is based is based in the old-west town of Durango, Colorado. From its 53,000 square foot factory, the company manufactures an extensive line of premium chocolate candies and other confectionery products to supply its many franchise locations, delivered fresh by its fleet of refrigerated trucks. Individual stores prepare a variety of caramel and candy apples, fudge, chocolate items and confections in full view of the customer using traditional cooking utensils such as copper kettles on gas-fired stoves and marble slab cooling tables.
Stephen Betts’ Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is located at the Brookfield Square Shopping Center, 95 N. Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. For more information, contact Stephen at 262-784-1738 or email@example.com. Company website is www.rmcf.com/WI/Brookfield50847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive