Elmbrook Swim Club Boys 10&Under team took 2nd overall at the Wisconsin Short Course State Competition, held at the UW - Madison Natatorium on February 22-24, 2013. The boys were coached by Brent Boock. Individual team awards were as follows: Michael Linnihan: state champion in the 500 freestyle with a new team record of 5:55.43, 2nd in the 100 freestyle, 5th in the 100 fly, 2nd in the 200 Individual Medley, 6th in the 50 freestyle, 2nd in the 200 freestyle, 2nd place overall high points winner; Ido Korabelnikov: 2nd in the 500 freestyle, 3rd in the 100 back, 7th in the 100 freestyle, 9th in the 100 fly, 5th in the 200 Individual Medley; Dell Dembny: 15th in the 50 back. Overall, the 200 Medley Relay team of Dell Dembny, Ido Korabelnikov, Ryan Flatley, and Michael Linnihan placed 2nd. The 200 yard free relay team of Michael Linnihan, Dell Dembny, Ben Kujawa, and Ido Korabelnikov placed 3rd overall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company