Elmbrook Swim Club Boys 10&Under team took 2nd overall at the Wisconsin Short Course State Competition, held at the UW - Madison Natatorium on February 22-24, 2013. The boys were coached by Brent Boock. Individual team awards were as follows: Michael Linnihan: state champion in the 500 freestyle with a new team record of 5:55.43, 2nd in the 100 freestyle, 5th in the 100 fly, 2nd in the 200 Individual Medley, 6th in the 50 freestyle, 2nd in the 200 freestyle, 2nd place overall high points winner; Ido Korabelnikov: 2nd in the 500 freestyle, 3rd in the 100 back, 7th in the 100 freestyle, 9th in the 100 fly, 5th in the 200 Individual Medley; Dell Dembny: 15th in the 50 back. Overall, the 200 Medley Relay team of Dell Dembny, Ido Korabelnikov, Ryan Flatley, and Michael Linnihan placed 2nd. The 200 yard free relay team of Michael Linnihan, Dell Dembny, Ben Kujawa, and Ido Korabelnikov placed 3rd overall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help