Elmbrook Swim Club Boys 10&Under team took 2nd overall at the Wisconsin Short Course State Competition, held at the UW - Madison Natatorium on February 22-24, 2013. The boys were coached by Brent Boock. Individual team awards were as follows: Michael Linnihan: state champion in the 500 freestyle with a new team record of 5:55.43, 2nd in the 100 freestyle, 5th in the 100 fly, 2nd in the 200 Individual Medley, 6th in the 50 freestyle, 2nd in the 200 freestyle, 2nd place overall high points winner; Ido Korabelnikov: 2nd in the 500 freestyle, 3rd in the 100 back, 7th in the 100 freestyle, 9th in the 100 fly, 5th in the 200 Individual Medley; Dell Dembny: 15th in the 50 back. Overall, the 200 Medley Relay team of Dell Dembny, Ido Korabelnikov, Ryan Flatley, and Michael Linnihan placed 2nd. The 200 yard free relay team of Michael Linnihan, Dell Dembny, Ben Kujawa, and Ido Korabelnikov placed 3rd overall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"