Elmbrook Swim Club Boys 10&Under team took 2nd overall at the Wisconsin Short Course State Competition, held at the UW - Madison Natatorium on February 22-24, 2013. The boys were coached by Brent Boock. Individual team awards were as follows: Michael Linnihan: state champion in the 500 freestyle with a new team record of 5:55.43, 2nd in the 100 freestyle, 5th in the 100 fly, 2nd in the 200 Individual Medley, 6th in the 50 freestyle, 2nd in the 200 freestyle, 2nd place overall high points winner; Ido Korabelnikov: 2nd in the 500 freestyle, 3rd in the 100 back, 7th in the 100 freestyle, 9th in the 100 fly, 5th in the 200 Individual Medley; Dell Dembny: 15th in the 50 back. Overall, the 200 Medley Relay team of Dell Dembny, Ido Korabelnikov, Ryan Flatley, and Michael Linnihan placed 2nd. The 200 yard free relay team of Michael Linnihan, Dell Dembny, Ben Kujawa, and Ido Korabelnikov placed 3rd overall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care