Hamilton High School seniors Caroline Hope, Aaron Konop and Andrew McClone are recipients of the Wisconsin Academic Excellence Scholarship. The four-year scholarship is worth $2,250 annually for tuition at a Wisconsin public or private college, university or technical college.
The scholarships are administered through the Wisconsin Academic Educational Aids Board and funded through matching state and college contributions. They are given annually to recognize the state’s highest achieving students and to provide an incentive for them to continue their education in Wisconsin. Students are chosen based on cumulative grade point averages after the first semester of their senior year. In the event of a tie, ACT or SAT scores, the number of Advanced Placement (AP) courses taken, AP grade point average and involvement in curricular and co-curricular leadership activities are taken into consideration.
Hamilton’s recipients will be recognized May 22 at the Senior Scholarship Ceremony in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Operation Forward March to benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- HillYeah! Named a Silver Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show