Hamilton High School seniors Caroline Hope, Aaron Konop and Andrew McClone are recipients of the Wisconsin Academic Excellence Scholarship. The four-year scholarship is worth $2,250 annually for tuition at a Wisconsin public or private college, university or technical college.
The scholarships are administered through the Wisconsin Academic Educational Aids Board and funded through matching state and college contributions. They are given annually to recognize the state’s highest achieving students and to provide an incentive for them to continue their education in Wisconsin. Students are chosen based on cumulative grade point averages after the first semester of their senior year. In the event of a tie, ACT or SAT scores, the number of Advanced Placement (AP) courses taken, AP grade point average and involvement in curricular and co-curricular leadership activities are taken into consideration.
Hamilton’s recipients will be recognized May 22 at the Senior Scholarship Ceremony in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"