Vicki Piaskowski will talk about simple ways to make your yard bird-friendly and the different bird species you can expect to see in your yard and on your land if you landscape with native plants. She will describe how scientists learn about the insect foods that birds find on plants and show some of the insects and spiders that use native plants.
Vicki Piaskowski received an MS degree in Biological Sciences from UW-Milwaukee. She is an ornithologist and bird bander who has conducted research on birds in Wisconsin, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Belize, Central America.
Presented by Wild Ones.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:30 pm
Menomonee Falls Public Library,
W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals