Hamilton schools celebrate Youth Art Month with art show at Pauline Haass Public Library
In celebration of Youth Art Month, the artwork of students from throughout the Hamilton School District will be on display during March at the Pauline Haass Public Library, N64 W23820 Main St., Sussex. The public is invited to view the artwork during regular library hours.
A reception honoring the artists and their teachers, held in the library, will be open to the public from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. March 5. During the reception art activities will be offered in the Youth Services area. The Friends of the Pauline Haass Public Library will provide refreshments.
Youth Art Month is celebrated each year to emphasize the value of art education for all children and to encourage public support for quality school art programs. It began in 1961 as Children’s Art Month with support from the nonprofit Crayon, Water Color and Craft Institute and the National Art Education Association.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- IndependenceFirst presents ‘Threads of the World’
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- Trendevous Fall Fashion Show and Beauty Event at Boston Store Brookfield Square
- American Diabetes Association's Milwaukee's Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes