The following students from your area completed the graduation requirements and received their diplomas on Dec. 28, 2012, from Carroll University.
• Meghan Ernsbarger, a communication major, is a 2009 graduate of Brookfield East High School and daughter of Steven and Cassandra Ernsbarger of Brookfield. She earned Magna Cum Laude honors.
• Catherine Gaggioli, a history major, is a 2009 graduate of Brookfield Central High School and daughter of Dan and Breda Gaggioli of Brookfield. She earned Magna Cum Laude honors.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library