Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January. They are:
•Kyle Higgins, applied engineering and technology;
•Carissa Dowden, art;
•Hannah Johnson, business education;
•Brady Ellingson and Cassandra David, communication arts;
•Anna Sendelbach, family and consumer sciences;
•Daniel Demler, fitness education;
•Katie Prescott, mathematics;
•Rebekah Oleson, music;
•Grace Thompson, science;
•Logan Bobb, social studies; and
•Abigail Brumley, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Continues Support of Schools, Donating More than $230 in March
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of LinkedIn expert for three-part LinkedIn series for regional businesses
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!
- Brookfield resident to speak at national health care event