Rhonda Noordyk, an Executive Director and Chair of the Women’s Division at Global View Capital Advisors, has been selected to speak at Marquette Law School on Thursday, March 7 from 1 - 4:20 p.m. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
The Association for Women Lawyers (AWL) is hosting a program titled, “Successful Business Strategies for Managing a Law Practice.” Program topics will include: client fee agreements, client relations, litigation plans, law office operations, technology, lawyer support programs and business and marketing planning techniques.
Rhonda has developed an international women’s division for Global View Capital Advisors. She will be sharing some insight on how she built an effective practice around marketing to women. In addition, she will provide some practical ways to help your clients to design, grow and protect their personal economy.
The cost to attend the program is $60 for AWL members and $65 for non-AWL members. The event is free for law students. The program includes 3.5 CLE credits (including 1 ethics credit). Marquette will reduce its parking charge to $5.
To register visit http://tinyurl.com/awlcle.
Advisory services offered through The Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc (SFA), member FINRA | SIPC.
Rhonda Noordyk is an Investment Advisor Representative of SFA which is otherwise unaffiliated with Global View Capital Advisors. Supervising office 262.650.1030.
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library