Rhonda Noordyk, an Executive Director and Chair of the Women’s Division at Global View Capital Advisors, has been selected to speak at Marquette Law School on Thursday, March 7 from 1 - 4:20 p.m. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
The Association for Women Lawyers (AWL) is hosting a program titled, “Successful Business Strategies for Managing a Law Practice.” Program topics will include: client fee agreements, client relations, litigation plans, law office operations, technology, lawyer support programs and business and marketing planning techniques.
Rhonda has developed an international women’s division for Global View Capital Advisors. She will be sharing some insight on how she built an effective practice around marketing to women. In addition, she will provide some practical ways to help your clients to design, grow and protect their personal economy.
The cost to attend the program is $60 for AWL members and $65 for non-AWL members. The event is free for law students. The program includes 3.5 CLE credits (including 1 ethics credit). Marquette will reduce its parking charge to $5.
To register visit http://tinyurl.com/awlcle.
Advisory services offered through The Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc (SFA), member FINRA | SIPC.
Rhonda Noordyk is an Investment Advisor Representative of SFA which is otherwise unaffiliated with Global View Capital Advisors. Supervising office 262.650.1030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House