HOLY APOSTLES FISH FRY located in the school gym at 159th and National Avenue in New Berlin.
DATES: February 8th, February 22nd, March 8th, March 29th, April 12th
TIME: 4:00-7:00 pm
PRICES: $9.50 adults; $8.50 seniors; $10.50 Shrimp combo; children 5-12 $4.75; 4 and under $2.50.
MEAL includes choice of baked or breaded Icelandic Cod, 4 shrimp, parsley potatoes or French fries, coleslaw, applesauce, rye bread, homemade dessert, milk and coffee (beer, wine and soda extra). TAKE OUT available.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year