(Hartland, Wis.) February 1, 2013 -- One sure sign spring will soon arrive is Camp Whitcomb/Mason’s Annual Lumberjack Brunch! Area residents are invited to this annual family-friendly tradition on Sunday, March 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. inside Camp’s Meinerz Friendship Lodge. The camp is located at W294 N8436 Camp Whitcomb Rd. Proceeds from the event benefit Camp’s summer programs.
The Lumberjack Brunch features an all-you-can eat menu of pancakes, eggs, sausages, potatoes, ham, biscuits & gravy, baked chicken, fruit, veggies and dip, desserts, beverages and more. In addition, guests can tour the camp’s 306 scenic acres on hayrides that will run during the event and win prizes from the silent auction and raffle. The pre-sale discount cost is $10 for adults, $9 for seniors age 60 and older, $6 for children ages 5 to 12 and free for ages 4 and younger. A family 4-pack (four event tickets and five raffle tickets) is $32 and is only available during presale. To order tickets, visit Lumberjack Brunch on the web.
Camp Whitcomb/Mason provides quality year-round programs to schools, businesses, youth groups, faith-based organizations and other community groups. Since 1911, Camp Whitcomb/Mason has set high standards of excellence in operations for its residential (overnight) and day camp programs. It is owned and operated by Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee and is located on Lake Keesus. For more details about the Lumberjack Brunch and upcoming programs call (262) 538-1190 or visit www.campwhitcombmason.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners