(Hartland, Wis.) February 1, 2013 -- One sure sign spring will soon arrive is Camp Whitcomb/Mason’s Annual Lumberjack Brunch! Area residents are invited to this annual family-friendly tradition on Sunday, March 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. inside Camp’s Meinerz Friendship Lodge. The camp is located at W294 N8436 Camp Whitcomb Rd. Proceeds from the event benefit Camp’s summer programs.
The Lumberjack Brunch features an all-you-can eat menu of pancakes, eggs, sausages, potatoes, ham, biscuits & gravy, baked chicken, fruit, veggies and dip, desserts, beverages and more. In addition, guests can tour the camp’s 306 scenic acres on hayrides that will run during the event and win prizes from the silent auction and raffle. The pre-sale discount cost is $10 for adults, $9 for seniors age 60 and older, $6 for children ages 5 to 12 and free for ages 4 and younger. A family 4-pack (four event tickets and five raffle tickets) is $32 and is only available during presale. To order tickets, visit Lumberjack Brunch on the web.
Camp Whitcomb/Mason provides quality year-round programs to schools, businesses, youth groups, faith-based organizations and other community groups. Since 1911, Camp Whitcomb/Mason has set high standards of excellence in operations for its residential (overnight) and day camp programs. It is owned and operated by Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee and is located on Lake Keesus. For more details about the Lumberjack Brunch and upcoming programs call (262) 538-1190 or visit www.campwhitcombmason.org.
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.