Hamilton High School Drama Department presents “Curtains” a musical comedy whodunit Feb. 7-10 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center. Shows are at 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and at 2 p.m. for the Sunday performance.
“Curtains” is set in the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston’s Colonial Theater is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective who just happens to be a musical theater fan! Produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for students and senior citizens. Advance tickets may be purchased at Hamilton High School Office C during office hours. For additional information, please call the Drama Department Box Office at (262) 246-6471 x1552.
The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers