Hamilton High School Drama Department presents “Curtains” a musical comedy whodunit Feb. 7-10 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center. Shows are at 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and at 2 p.m. for the Sunday performance.
“Curtains” is set in the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston’s Colonial Theater is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective who just happens to be a musical theater fan! Produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for students and senior citizens. Advance tickets may be purchased at Hamilton High School Office C during office hours. For additional information, please call the Drama Department Box Office at (262) 246-6471 x1552.
The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World