Hamilton High School Drama Department presents “Curtains” a musical comedy whodunit Feb. 7-10 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center. Shows are at 7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and at 2 p.m. for the Sunday performance.
“Curtains” is set in the brassy, bright and promising year of 1959. Boston’s Colonial Theater is host to the opening night performance of a new musical. When the leading lady mysteriously dies on stage the entire cast and crew are suspects. Enter a local detective who just happens to be a musical theater fan! Produced through special arrangements with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for students and senior citizens. Advance tickets may be purchased at Hamilton High School Office C during office hours. For additional information, please call the Drama Department Box Office at (262) 246-6471 x1552.
The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society