On Saturday, February 9 at 9:30am-11:30am Infinite Therapies Wellness Center will host a demonstration of the art of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and massage in the application of essential oils to the body.
This collection provides a revolutionary means of bringing balance and harmony to the body - physically, mentally, and emotionally. The first part of this class will demonstrate how and why the Raindrop is provided in a clinical setting. We will teach the benefits of each oil and technique.
The second portion of this class will teach you to do a shortened version of self or shared application, without constraints of time or technique. If you are a therapist, caretaker, or into self-care, you will want to attend this class.
Attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free Raindrop Session.
Registration is required.
Please Call 262-437-3274 or email info@InfiniteTherapies.com to reserve your spot as space is limited. www.InfiniteTherapies.com
Infinite Therapies Wellness Center
N88 W15125 Main St., Menomonee Falls
Saturday, February 9, 9:30am-11:30am
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help