On Saturday, February 9 at 9:30am-11:30am Infinite Therapies Wellness Center will host a demonstration of the art of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and massage in the application of essential oils to the body.
This collection provides a revolutionary means of bringing balance and harmony to the body - physically, mentally, and emotionally. The first part of this class will demonstrate how and why the Raindrop is provided in a clinical setting. We will teach the benefits of each oil and technique.
The second portion of this class will teach you to do a shortened version of self or shared application, without constraints of time or technique. If you are a therapist, caretaker, or into self-care, you will want to attend this class.
Attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free Raindrop Session.
Registration is required.
Please Call 262-437-3274 or email info@InfiniteTherapies.com to reserve your spot as space is limited. www.InfiniteTherapies.com
Infinite Therapies Wellness Center
N88 W15125 Main St., Menomonee Falls
Saturday, February 9, 9:30am-11:30am
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer