The Menomonee Falls High School Boys and Girls Rugby Teams are hosting an informational meeting on Monday, February 4th at 3:30pm in the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria. This meeting will feature a sport overview, practice and game schedules, and a review of player paperwork and fees.
What is rugby? rugby is a full contact team sport that is the fore-runner of American tackle football. The game is unique in that it features no forward passes, no blocking, or no downs. Any player in possession of the ball can run, pass, or kick it at any time.
The Menomonee Falls Rugby Football Club was formed in 2008 and fields both boys and girls high school teams and a youth summer flag program. Players do not need to attend Menomonee Falls High School in order to join. We encourage players of all sport backgrounds to give rugby a try.
For more information, please contact Coach Zeroth at 262-255-8460 or email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners