The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, presented Christopher Egner of New Berlin, Wis., owner of Chris Egner Design-Build-Remodel/Four Seasons Sunrooms, with the association’s 2012 Certified Professional of the Year Award at its annual Awards Night held Fr., Jan. 18, at The InterContinental Hotel in Milwaukee, Wis.
The Certified Professional of the Year Award recognizes a person who’s been a Certified Professional for at least three years and has continued to excel in the field, while sharing professional experience and expertise with other association members.
Egner earned his Certified Remodeler designation in 1998 and achieved Universal Design Certified Remodeler status through NARI in March of 2011. Later that year, he received the Master Certified Remodeler (MCR) designation through NARI, which recognizes NARI Certified Remodelers (CRs) who have stood the test of time and continue to be successful in the remodeling industry. MCRs have demonstrated commitment to the remodeling industry through support of their local NARI chapter, NARI National, and/or their local community and have consistently upheld the “NARI Code of Ethics.”
In addition to owning the company, Egner serves as its Lead Designer. Known for 3D computer design and production of full working plans and construction documents, he manages and coordinates the construction of all types of remodeling projects, specializing in residential additions and whole house remodels, plus he designs custom homes.
A regular participant in Milwaukee/NARI’s Education Committee since 1998, Egner regularly serves as a panelist at Milwaukee/NARI consumer education seminars and consumer home repair television shows. He has been a frequent guest on WISN-AM 1130 “Remodeling Show,” as well as a
featured speaker at local home shows and a participant in the “Ask a NARI Certified Professional” booth at Milwaukee/NARI consumer shows.
A trusted resource for print and electronic media reporters, many of Egner’s design projects have been featured in television shows and in magazine and newspaper articles.
Egner has also earned his Certified Construction Professional designation in 2008, and achieved Lead Safe Renovator status in December 2009 through the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial