J.K. Lee Black Belt Academy of Greater Milwaukee is proud to announce their partnership with the Milwaukee Bucks to combat bullying in the schools.
This anti bullying program is being offered to your school free of charge just for your simple participation. Please note that participation in this program is limited since we are expecting an overwhelming response from other area schools.
The students who participate in the Kindness Warrior Challenge will be able to compete within their school to see which classroom can tally the most Acts of Kindness, both in and out of the classroom.
We have offered this challenge throughout the Metro Milwaukee Area for the past three years. Students have experienced tremendous growth, personally, within their classrooms, schools and communities. Small acts of kindness, we have found, add up to big changes.
The class which displays the most kindness, courtesy and respect will get a lunchtime pizza party provided by J.K. Lee's Black Belt Academy. Top students completing acts of kindness will also earn extra recognition by the Milwaukee Bucks with a free ticket* to the Feb. 9, 2013 game with a special halftime recognition. Please note families will also have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a significant discount.
We look forward to working with your school and your students to make the world a kinder place. Remember, participation is limited, so contact us today.
Great things can happen when kids learn this: Be Your Best!
For further information about this free, outstanding program, please contact Master Chan Lee at 414-803-5425 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned