J.K. Lee Black Belt Academy of Greater Milwaukee is proud to announce their partnership with the Milwaukee Bucks to combat bullying in the schools.
This anti bullying program is being offered to your school free of charge just for your simple participation. Please note that participation in this program is limited since we are expecting an overwhelming response from other area schools.
The students who participate in the Kindness Warrior Challenge will be able to compete within their school to see which classroom can tally the most Acts of Kindness, both in and out of the classroom.
We have offered this challenge throughout the Metro Milwaukee Area for the past three years. Students have experienced tremendous growth, personally, within their classrooms, schools and communities. Small acts of kindness, we have found, add up to big changes.
The class which displays the most kindness, courtesy and respect will get a lunchtime pizza party provided by J.K. Lee's Black Belt Academy. Top students completing acts of kindness will also earn extra recognition by the Milwaukee Bucks with a free ticket* to the Feb. 9, 2013 game with a special halftime recognition. Please note families will also have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a significant discount.
We look forward to working with your school and your students to make the world a kinder place. Remember, participation is limited, so contact us today.
Great things can happen when kids learn this: Be Your Best!
For further information about this free, outstanding program, please contact Master Chan Lee at 414-803-5425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives More than $600 to Two Schools in Second Round of Donations
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015