Join Dr. Mushir Hassan, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Internist, for an hour of walking and conversation at Wheaton Franciscan-Elmbrook Memorial located at 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 10 am. The indoor walk also includes a free behind-the-scenes tour of the Elmbrook Memorial Cath Lab, free blood pressure screenings, free giveaways, water break and heart healthy snacks/recipes. If you have questions about health topics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate. Please note that indoor walks may involve the risks and benefits associated with stairs; however, elevators are also available.
For more information or to register, go to www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Mining Standoff Movie Friday, November 14 7pm
- Free Medicare Workshop
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members