Join Dr. Mushir Hassan, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Internist, for an hour of walking and conversation at Wheaton Franciscan-Elmbrook Memorial located at 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 10 am. The indoor walk also includes a free behind-the-scenes tour of the Elmbrook Memorial Cath Lab, free blood pressure screenings, free giveaways, water break and heart healthy snacks/recipes. If you have questions about health topics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate. Please note that indoor walks may involve the risks and benefits associated with stairs; however, elevators are also available.
For more information or to register, go to www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care