Join Dr. Mushir Hassan, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Internist, for an hour of walking and conversation at Wheaton Franciscan-Elmbrook Memorial located at 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 10 am. The indoor walk also includes a free behind-the-scenes tour of the Elmbrook Memorial Cath Lab, free blood pressure screenings, free giveaways, water break and heart healthy snacks/recipes. If you have questions about health topics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate. Please note that indoor walks may involve the risks and benefits associated with stairs; however, elevators are also available.
For more information or to register, go to www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Weber Announces Listing & Sales Leaders-April 2013...
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Works Out Against Child Abuse
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal