Join Dr. Mushir Hassan, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Internist, for an hour of walking and conversation at Wheaton Franciscan-Elmbrook Memorial located at 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 10 am. The indoor walk also includes a free behind-the-scenes tour of the Elmbrook Memorial Cath Lab, free blood pressure screenings, free giveaways, water break and heart healthy snacks/recipes. If you have questions about health topics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate. Please note that indoor walks may involve the risks and benefits associated with stairs; however, elevators are also available.
For more information or to register, go to www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame