Join Dr. Mushir Hassan, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Internist, for an hour of walking and conversation at Wheaton Franciscan-Elmbrook Memorial located at 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 10 am. The indoor walk also includes a free behind-the-scenes tour of the Elmbrook Memorial Cath Lab, free blood pressure screenings, free giveaways, water break and heart healthy snacks/recipes. If you have questions about health topics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate. Please note that indoor walks may involve the risks and benefits associated with stairs; however, elevators are also available.
For more information or to register, go to www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- YOUNG BROOKFIELD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Gnome Little Free Library