The Hamilton High School new state-of-the-art scoreboard was dedicated prior to a Charger varsity football game. Advertising sales paid for the scoreboard, the first of its kind among Wisconsin high schools.
The following sponsors were recognized: (from left, front row) Luke Eskau, Rumors Sports Bar & Grill; Ron Crass, Waukesha State Bank; Kevin LaMarre, Brookdale Senior Living; Paul Shoman, Cousins Subs; John Miller, PBBS Equipment Corporation; Patrick Yates, Fast Signs; and Mike “Vilas” Schwartz, Mortgage Services III, LLC; (second row) Heather Pfalz, Waukesha State Bank; Blaze Selestow, Sr., Blaze Landscape Contracting, Inc.; Jeff Jezwit, Digicorp, Inc.; and Rob Mamayek, Culvers; (back row) Jeff Venes, Milwaukee Sporting Goods; Shannon Metoxen, J.P. Cullen & Sons; Rick Kohlmann, Su Casa II; Dave Schroeder, Schroeder Implement, Inc.; Jamie Schounard, Froedtert Health-Community Memorial Hospital and Clinics; and Paul Kolo, Dairyland Buses. Not able to attend were: Rachel Kuntz, Orthopedic Association of Wisconsin; Adam Marshall, Zingen Braun Insurance Agency; and Mary Ann Scaffidi, Heiser Automotive Group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry