The Hamilton High School new state-of-the-art scoreboard was dedicated prior to a Charger varsity football game. Advertising sales paid for the scoreboard, the first of its kind among Wisconsin high schools.
The following sponsors were recognized: (from left, front row) Luke Eskau, Rumors Sports Bar & Grill; Ron Crass, Waukesha State Bank; Kevin LaMarre, Brookdale Senior Living; Paul Shoman, Cousins Subs; John Miller, PBBS Equipment Corporation; Patrick Yates, Fast Signs; and Mike “Vilas” Schwartz, Mortgage Services III, LLC; (second row) Heather Pfalz, Waukesha State Bank; Blaze Selestow, Sr., Blaze Landscape Contracting, Inc.; Jeff Jezwit, Digicorp, Inc.; and Rob Mamayek, Culvers; (back row) Jeff Venes, Milwaukee Sporting Goods; Shannon Metoxen, J.P. Cullen & Sons; Rick Kohlmann, Su Casa II; Dave Schroeder, Schroeder Implement, Inc.; Jamie Schounard, Froedtert Health-Community Memorial Hospital and Clinics; and Paul Kolo, Dairyland Buses. Not able to attend were: Rachel Kuntz, Orthopedic Association of Wisconsin; Adam Marshall, Zingen Braun Insurance Agency; and Mary Ann Scaffidi, Heiser Automotive Group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness