The Hamilton High School new state-of-the-art scoreboard was dedicated prior to a Charger varsity football game. Advertising sales paid for the scoreboard, the first of its kind among Wisconsin high schools.
The following sponsors were recognized: (from left, front row) Luke Eskau, Rumors Sports Bar & Grill; Ron Crass, Waukesha State Bank; Kevin LaMarre, Brookdale Senior Living; Paul Shoman, Cousins Subs; John Miller, PBBS Equipment Corporation; Patrick Yates, Fast Signs; and Mike “Vilas” Schwartz, Mortgage Services III, LLC; (second row) Heather Pfalz, Waukesha State Bank; Blaze Selestow, Sr., Blaze Landscape Contracting, Inc.; Jeff Jezwit, Digicorp, Inc.; and Rob Mamayek, Culvers; (back row) Jeff Venes, Milwaukee Sporting Goods; Shannon Metoxen, J.P. Cullen & Sons; Rick Kohlmann, Su Casa II; Dave Schroeder, Schroeder Implement, Inc.; Jamie Schounard, Froedtert Health-Community Memorial Hospital and Clinics; and Paul Kolo, Dairyland Buses. Not able to attend were: Rachel Kuntz, Orthopedic Association of Wisconsin; Adam Marshall, Zingen Braun Insurance Agency; and Mary Ann Scaffidi, Heiser Automotive Group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Weber Announces Listing & Sales Leaders-April 2013...
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Works Out Against Child Abuse
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal