Hamilton High School will welcome incoming ninth-graders and their parents to its Parent Orientation and Open House Feb. 14 beginning at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
At the Orientation, a brief introduction to the high school and an overview of the registration process will be presented. Course catalogs and other registration materials will be distributed. Students and parents will receive further information about high school requirements and four-year planning.
The Open House, which is open to families registering a student in any grade, will be from 7:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Administrators, guidance counselors and representatives from departments, clubs and extracurricular activities will be on hand to answer questions. Tours will be conducted by the Hamilton National Honor Society.
Prior to the Orientation and Open House, informational meetings for students interested in Honors courses and band and choir will be held. The meeting to learn about Honors courses will begin at 6 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, and the band and choir meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Band Room.
Those unable to attend the Orientation and Open House or parents of private school students whose school was not notified about this event should contact the Guidance Department at (262) 246-6476 x1130. Parents with specific questions are encouraged to contact the appropriate high school counselor at (262) 246-6476.
Last names Counselor Extension #
A-B Kristin Hasbrook 1128
C-J James Flegel 1135
K-P David Johnson 1133
Q-Z Tricia Rigg 1134
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World