The Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation & Forestry will be accepting adult softball registrations beginning February 4 - February 22, 2013 at the Parks, Recreation and Forestry office, 2000 N. Calhoun Rd., Brookfield.
The order for accepting teams into the program are: 1) Returning teams meeting residency requirement, 2) Returning teams that do not meet residency requirement, 3) New player or company teams meeting residency requirement, and 4) new teams that do not meet the residency requirement. The fees are as follows: Team Franchise Fee (includes $20 ASA Fee): $175 (1 umpire/game for 12 games), Player contract fees per player: $20 City of Brookfield resident, and $40 non-resident of the City of Brookfield.
Teams must submit a minimum of 12 completed player registration forms during the registration period. The player contract must be completed and include the player’s and manager’s signatures. Players must list their legal address (no P.O. boxes). Resident players must include a photocopy of their driver’s license to verify residency to receive the resident fee.
League formats include: Monday, Men’s 35 and over, Tuesday Women’s, Wednesday, Coed, and Thursday, Men’s C (three divisions). Leagues must have a minimum of 6 teams. Games will be played at Wirth Park, and will begin play the first week of May. Games are scheduled to finish by mid-August. No games will be scheduled Monday, May 27 or Thursday, July 4.
Interested individuals should contact the Brookfield Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department either by telephone (262-796-6675) or e-mail: (Parks&Rec@ci.brookfield.wi.us) if you would like a registration packet mailed to them. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College Works Painting Internship
- American Lung Association’s State of Tobacco Control 2016 Gives Wisconsin Mixed Grades for Efforts to Save Lives by Reducing Tobacco Use
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership