The Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation & Forestry will be accepting adult softball registrations beginning February 4 - February 22, 2013 at the Parks, Recreation and Forestry office, 2000 N. Calhoun Rd., Brookfield.
The order for accepting teams into the program are: 1) Returning teams meeting residency requirement, 2) Returning teams that do not meet residency requirement, 3) New player or company teams meeting residency requirement, and 4) new teams that do not meet the residency requirement. The fees are as follows: Team Franchise Fee (includes $20 ASA Fee): $175 (1 umpire/game for 12 games), Player contract fees per player: $20 City of Brookfield resident, and $40 non-resident of the City of Brookfield.
Teams must submit a minimum of 12 completed player registration forms during the registration period. The player contract must be completed and include the player’s and manager’s signatures. Players must list their legal address (no P.O. boxes). Resident players must include a photocopy of their driver’s license to verify residency to receive the resident fee.
League formats include: Monday, Men’s 35 and over, Tuesday Women’s, Wednesday, Coed, and Thursday, Men’s C (three divisions). Leagues must have a minimum of 6 teams. Games will be played at Wirth Park, and will begin play the first week of May. Games are scheduled to finish by mid-August. No games will be scheduled Monday, May 27 or Thursday, July 4.
Interested individuals should contact the Brookfield Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department either by telephone (262-796-6675) or e-mail: (Parks&Rec@ci.brookfield.wi.us) if you would like a registration packet mailed to them. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help